Elevate New Release – Improved Integrations, Interfaces & Candidate Matching

Elevate new release

London, 12th January 2015, Elevate is pleased to announce our most recent major technology release on to the Elevate contractor recruitment platform.

In line with our vision to empower independent workers, and aid employers to maximise their contingent workforces, the recent improvements focused heavily on improving the candidate & employer experience in addition to introducing the next evolution of our candidate matching & ranking algorithm.

Better Integration

The first of the major improvements in this release was to provide more advanced jobboard integration leading to improved candidate attraction and experience.  Candidate applications are now accurately parsed directly from jobboards into the system leading to improved application conversion rates for employers, as high as 80% and we’re still working on the other 20%.

Better User Experience

The second major improvement is to the user interfaces, for both contractors and employers. We have focused on ease of use for both sets of users resulting in easier navigation with a fresher more vibrant look and feel.

Better Candidates (and quicker!)

We saved the best improvement till last though.  After months beavering away in the Elevate Labs, our data scientists have refined our candidate matching technology further by incorporating employers’ previous recruitment trends into the process.  We look at a lot of data to do this and the results allow for more accurate matching between a job and suggested candidates, making the job of searching through contractors far less time consuming. Plus we now rank your applicants based on these recruitment trends so you don’t have to review long lists of candidates, the best ones are always at the top.

What’s on the Horizon for 2015?

Another big year of technology developments and service improvements beckons…….

Better Recruiter Experience

In the early part of 2015 we’ll be releasing a complete redesign of the employer side of the app. This will include redesigns of the candidate review and recruitment workflow screens allowing you to analyse and compare more relevant candidate info, quicker and more intuitively.

Even Better Candidate Matching

Our upcoming Q1 release will include further improvements to our candidate ranking algorithm providing enhanced filtering and more in-depth understanding between job titles, skills, and employer jobs.

Better Communications

Messaging between employers and candidates will be improved ensuring the best possible experience and response times for all users.

Better Insight

We’ll be providing tools for employers to enable them to view in real time what skills are in most demand. You can then scope and plan accordingly and work out, for example, if are you paying too much or too little for a certain skill.

New Working Model

Already rolled out across a couple of clients, Elevate will soon be announcing a new working model. This involves utilising an onsite resource to ensure clients maximise the benefits of Elevate as part of their contractor recruitment strategy

And last but not least!………..Some BIG Integrations

We’ll be updating the market on these exciting major integrations soon! They are a bit hush, hush for now.

(Visited 129 times, 1 visits today)

Share this article in your social networks.